Pages

About Me

My photo
Van Buren, Arkansas, United States
Just trying to make it thru life.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Well, I pulled a good one today.
I was boiling chicken so I could make a chicken casserole for supper.
I got to smelling it and thought...Chicken and Dumplings would taste good.
Warning!! To anyone that has had the Lap Band Surgy.
Dumplings is NOT a good idea.
I just took a little chicken and made me a small sauce pan of chicken and Dumpling
Ate about a cup full..
Tasted Good going down!
No need to say....I will not be eating again till tomorrow sometime.
After, I ate it...I realized...WHAT WAS I THINKING!
I know better than this.
So I been cleaning house doing laundry and getting ready for Monday.
I am really surprised I didn't puck!
That was at noon..it's almost seven now..Just drinking water!
I could not believe it snowed so much. Hopefully last was the last of old man winter for awhile.
I seen Big fat Robins (Birds) Hiding under my truck today. Waiting for food. They looked like they where full of eggs.
Hummingbirds should be showing up soon!
My uncle Bobby was in a car wreak...They say he is doing better!
Extra prayers for uncle Bobby,Aunt Peggy(back Pain),Friend Amy,(just getting old) very weak!
Braxton (virus), Julie (sinus infection,And that she can get her on place soon),

And Happy Birthday to my Little brother Johnny!
My God Bless You where ever you are this birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment