Pages

About Me

My photo
Van Buren, Arkansas, United States
Just trying to make it thru life.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Another week GONE!

Another week of wishing the week-end would get here! I work all week..Sleep all week-end!

I need to get a life.

All these things other women do...These never been my cup of tea.

Tea! That sounds good. Be right back!

The reason for me starting this is I am bored of face Book.

I think, it may have been, just something I needed to keep me busy to get over the death of Jamie. Our son, One and only..No grand children..No future plans! Big question mark over my HEAD!(?)

Whats next?

Life has changed. As I have know it.

I'm not sad!

I love my son, with all my heart! But, I would not wish him back to this world for nothing!

I know where he is...He is happy..No pain.. No Shame.. (future Story)

1 comment:

  1. I think you're going to like this. You have a lot to share. I'm right here if you need help.
    Love ya =)

    ReplyDelete