Pages

About Me

My photo
Van Buren, Arkansas, United States
Just trying to make it thru life.

Friday, March 26, 2010

03-26-2010


THANK GOD TODAY WAS FRIDAY!!!

My butt is dragging. When I got home today my new select comfort bed was on my porch.

I almost have it put together. And all goes well ,I'm sleeping in tomrrow!


Lap-band update: Took me to Wed. night to get where I could eat solids after sundays Chicken and dumpling screw up.

Will NOT happen again!



I learned at the ENT doctor yesterday that I Have TMJ (temporomandibular joint syndrose)

Finally a answer but, Not much I can do about it.


If you ever need to have your hearing checked, I highly recommend Gramham hearing in Van Buren,Ar.

He is easy to talk too. And he really cares! He loves his job!

He was a big blessing for me.

He seems to know just when to say the right words.

I wrote him a letter today and thanked him. Told him he was a blessing for me to meet.


The right words, said at the wrong time are use-less!
But, the right words, at the right time, CAN change your world!
Picture is Abbi at the Janet Huckabee center she loves that place.
She makes me proud! I love that girl.
You ever want to know something about God or the bible she's full of answers! :)

I'm going to go finish setting up my bed. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment