Pages

About Me

My photo
Van Buren, Arkansas, United States
Just trying to make it thru life.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

3-25-2010

I had the Most wonderful thing happen to me today!
I was at the ENT doctor today.
This little girl around 4 years old walked in with her mom.
She had a nasty nose(I got her some tissue) and she was coughing.
I told her,I was so sorry she didn't feel good.
She came over to me and just laid her head in my lap.
This child, did not even know me.
She just wanted to be loved and I did. I run my figures thru her hair. For a few minutes and pulled her close to me.
It wasn't long maybe 3 minutes top. But, she made my day!
The love of a child
No money can buy that!
She just wanted to know someone cared. That she didn't feel good,
I said a silent prayer for her and Thanked God for the opportunity!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet !!!!!
    I do that to Lisa almost everyday. Lay my head in her lap and say,,,"I don't feel so good" and she says,,,"I know baby,,,now put your boots on and go to work !" LOL

    Lisa told me she tried to leave a comment on Jamie's poem today,,,but couldn't,,,she has no identity for the selections.(you can change that, most of your friends won't have one either)

    She said it was very nice, and I said yep, just like Jamie.

    Love ya Sis,,,,,later

    ReplyDelete