Pages

About Me

My photo
Van Buren, Arkansas, United States
Just trying to make it thru life.

Monday, March 22, 2010

03-22-10

Today was a great day!
The snow is gone,spring is in the air!
Gods be talking to me all-day..I love it when he hangs around.
I showed Kathy my poem Jamie had gave me today.
It so amazing how life turns out.
God kept telling me today. It won't be long.None of this is going to matter.
Just stay with me.
My special pray for today goes for Dub and Leona (older couple we know)
She just got out of the hospital.
I went to visit them before I went to work.
Somethings going on there.I just don't know what?

As being a friend or family member of mine. You have to deal with all the thoughts I have in my head. I'm pretty good at reading between the lines. Even lines that are not always said out loud.
I walk into a room. Even though I am usually the quite you. I hear ever thing.
I feed off peoples feelings.
If the feeling is bad or Mad. I try to change it of them.
I always try to get to know people. Give them a chance!
I have learn people treat me different than they treat other people.
But, sometimes...you get those that no matter what...You just have to walk away.
I left one of my best friends Last year. We shopped together fished,hanged out, played games as a families.
She got hooked on pain killers and went down hill from there.I tried for many years..Thinking she will be okay.The sad truth is now.The only people that hangs around her is the ones that are also doing drugs. Plus she has lost her husband.
When I am in town sometimes I think..Wonder what she is up too?
Truth is I don't really want to know anymore. I have confronted her many times over the years about the problem she has.But,it falls on her deaf ears.
I turn her over to God now...And walk away!

Changing Subject:
After yesterdays Mistake with the dumpling...Taste buds are no longer in charge.
I was able to eat oatmeal for breakfast..Lunch- grilled shrimp and Dinner a can Chicken noodle soup! Lots for Water and hot tea...Trying to clean these dumplings out! ( Will not happen again)
Good-nite!

I'll give you Jamies poem tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment