Pages

About Me

My photo
Van Buren, Arkansas, United States
Just trying to make it thru life.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

3-24-2010

Well, The week is half-way over.

Rain is moving in for tomorrow. I hear the bed calling me!(it's not even 6:30pm)

I told you I'd give you Jamie's poem. (I forgot yesterday)

Our son passed away 12-08-2009.But,You have to understand the way Jamie thought.

He was a big teddy Bear. Always just wanted to fit in. But, he was different.He seen people, I could not see. They talked to him.

Doctors said he was bi-polar with depression of someone, whom had been in war.

He did have his GED and went to Job Corp. and got a degree for culinary arts He could really cook when he wanted too.!

He also won an award for the friendlist people in school.Jamie never judged anyone. If I said something about one of his friends,he would get onto me. Even If I tell him he shouldn't hang out with people like them. He would defend everyone.

Anyway, Jamie talks to me alot. I hear his voice alot. And now sometimes he even tells me I don't think like that anymore Mom!
Some nights I even dream he is little and I am playing with him outside.

Two weeks after he passed away, he kept telling me a poem.Finally I got some paper and wrote it down. It touched my Heart so much. He could not have given me anything better.

I share this with you now.



No more crying

No more pain

No more miserable nights in the rain

No more sadness

No more Shame

No more shadows

No more pain

No more voices

No more wondering,why things never worked out my way

No more thinking, Now I KNOW

I was Loved more than I had Known!

No comments:

Post a Comment