Pages

About Me

My photo
Van Buren, Arkansas, United States
Just trying to make it thru life.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

03-27-2010


The only thing I finished today...Was a can of chicken noodle soup! HA..

The kids came and spent the afternoon with us.

We watched a strom move in and rain turned to pea size hell. Then it was gone as fast as it came.

Sunshine returned with alot wind and leaves blowing everywhere.

We loved sleeping on our new bed and I didn't get up till after 11:00 am.

Marty got a new toy for his future game room.

The game room right now is on the kitchen table>hehe

He already has the kids playing and they love it.Bryce fell out of the chair cause he was happy he got a cherry! Notice in the picture bubba already has his foot on the table!

I'm wanting to go fishing so bad.

Even if I just catch some perch.I'd be happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment