Pages

About Me

My photo
Van Buren, Arkansas, United States
Just trying to make it thru life.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

03-28-2010

I'm setting here with Marty watching River Monsters...STAY OUT OF THE WATER!

Watched the movie Blind side today. I really liked it. Won't say anything about what happen with her real marriage. EXCEPT: It's not her fault he fooled around.
People just don't know what CONTROL means anymore!
No Self-RESPECT!
If I still loved him and wanted our marriage to work. He would be starting over from the first date again.
Find out how much he really still loves me!.Okay off that subjuct.

Lap band update:
I gained 3 pounds this week.I prayed and spent some time with God. He told me Be accountable for every single calorie!
So I wrote everything down. And I didn't really feel like I ate much till this afternoon.
But I passed a 1000 calories before 2:00 o'clock.By 7:00 pm things crashed and burned.
Talking about SELF-CONTROL! I have too find mine tomorrow!
Start choosing better food too!
Back to work tomorrow!
Just when I was getting caught up on my sleep!
Have a good week. Remember all you have to do is make it till wed. at noon! It's all down hill from there.

1 comment: