Pages

About Me

My photo
Van Buren, Arkansas, United States
Just trying to make it thru life.

Monday, April 26, 2010

4-25-2010

I never relized taking care of 2 kids for 2 weeks for just 3 hours a day.WOULD HURT LIKE THIS!
I have to have traning for this for next time.
Mom seems to be doing well.Dad is just Dad! And life is good starting off a new week!
No KIDS- Moms Home-
And all I have to do is go to work..Which is a vaction after the last 2 weeks.
I slept most of the weekend.Had to catch up!
Now I may go to Lowes. If I have any money! And finish my flower beds.


Dear Lord,
I pray for wisdom to understand my Husband,
Lots of LOVE to forgive Him!!!
And Lots of Patience for his moods!!!!
Because, Lord, if I pray for strength,
I'll beat him to death!
AMEN!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment