Pages

About Me

My photo
Van Buren, Arkansas, United States
Just trying to make it thru life.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

04-03-2010

Yes Bub, It is fixed! Thanks for your help!
I knew you taking all those radios and anything you can get your hands on (APART)
when you was younger was going to work out some day!
But, I didn't know you was going to be a Computer geek!  hehehe
Today we went fishing below the lee creek dam.
Not a single bite.
There was a female dog around 6 months out hanging out wanting to make friends with anyone that would take her home.
No,I didn't bring her home.
But, If my husband had not be there with me.
I would have brought her home.
She looked so sad when we was leaving.
I am going back monday morning.Taking her some dog food..just in case she is there
Don't tell Marty!
If she is still there I'm taking a picture of her and make some flyers.
 see if I can find her a home!
I just keep thinking about her!
Well, I lost 7 pounds this week but, 3 was part of the weight I gained last week.
I have limited myself to 2 cups of hot tea in the morning and water,and Life water with no calories. I did sulpge and drank a strawberry melon Tropicania today.
It was good.
We went to see Dad and mom today.(I'm worried about Dad)
HAPPY EASTER!
Than I came home and mowed my weeds!

No comments:

Post a Comment