Pages

About Me

My photo
Van Buren, Arkansas, United States
Just trying to make it thru life.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

04-07-2010

Well, I went to work today! Marty told me he was going to replace me if i didn't work.He is tried of answering the phone at the shop. I told him, he could replace me! (((PLEASE DO!!))))
He said he, he couldn't find nobody to work for free. Like me...
Thats what I was afraid of!
Cost me $ 698.00 to get my little truck fixed.gas tank with pump needed to be replaced and A/C fixed.
another OUCH!!
When it rains it pours!
I'm getting even somewhere here.
I'm slapping a for sale sign on this thing now!
I need to sale Jamies trailer too.
And ALL my big clothes.
Cash in my change I been saving.
That marty took most of the quarters out of when he got his game for OUR FUTURE game room. ( Still on my kitchen table)
Time for some cut backs if I'm ever going to get a house built.
We are both going to the doctor Friday.
I'll let you know tomorrow. who wins!
Turkey season starts saturday. I think that means he is going hunting without coming out and just saying it.
Thats okay! I have things to do too!
Hers a old sign I seen on the back of a building in Van Buren, Ark
I was checking out the history on it the other day found out it was painted in the late 1960's for a hardware store that sold Big Smiths.The hardware store has he gone for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment