Pages

About Me

My photo
Van Buren, Arkansas, United States
Just trying to make it thru life.

Monday, April 12, 2010

04-12-10

It has been a few days since I posted. But, I have been buzy I started a re-doing of a flower bed.
Which, Hopefully I will show you a up-dated picture by Thrusday. Here is what it looks like before I started.
I am also a proud mommy of ONE tulip.
I planted 12! (I think my brothers yard terriorist Moved them!)

And YES, That is a weed besided it. But, the tulip is pretty!

I will be watching the kids again for the next two weeks. Looks like a good time to teach them how to pull weeds!
I love them Kids!


Had to already mow the yard again!!!
Got the plum tree shaped back up.
          I still need to be sprayed for bugs and worms.
        This is my crazy dog taking a whizzzzz while he is holding his 16 pound bowling ball.

He is always making me laugh at him!

And marty got shadows pool out, so he can stay in the  cool water. He LOVES water!
Notice he usally peeess up hill. so, it runs down hill and he raises he back right foot just alittle.
Then walks right thru it.
I call him, a knot head!

I even Hand washed my hemi truck. Got all that red clay off it.
I stated just to wash my side. Thats the only side I see!hehe
I went fishing at luch time almost everyday this last week But, didn't even get a bite!

Well, It looks like spring has set in!
Get up!
Get outside!
Enjoy it while we can!
Never know about Arkansas it may be 90 to 100 degrees in a few weeks!
SO get outside!
And Thank God winter is over! ( For awhile)
enjoy his miracles of  turning everything fresh green and full of colors
and LIFE!
Thank You LORD!

2 comments:

  1. Looking good ((((Sis))))
    Work them kids hard ! =)
    Even Mo has decided to expand her knowledge and start a blog..............
    http://princess-morejo.blogspot.com/
    Love ya (((Sis))),,,Hope ya have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pretty tulip!! Shadow looks so funny carrying around the bowling ball. I'm surprised that he's able to pick it up. Hope you have a great day {{{Aunt Kim}}}!!!

    ReplyDelete