Pages

About Me

My photo
Van Buren, Arkansas, United States
Just trying to make it thru life.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

04-01-2010

Today was a good day!
 Marty and I went to Lee Creek up by what we use to call the silver bridge Nobody there but us!
Marty caught 2 large mouth bass. I caught a perch the size of my index finger.I told him to grow up I would be back later for him.They say it is suppose to strom tomorrow. But, I was hoping to walk down by the bridge here on 220 west and see if we can find  a good hole to fish out of.
Shadow was Hot ! So he decided just to lay in the water!
He climbed up the buff behind us and looked like a billy goat on top He was so proud of his self.Until he came down and got relaxed now he can hardly walk!
All in all it was fun just to get out and do something different!
Diet working I changed my bread to the 100% whole wheat VERY thin bread
only 37 calories a slice and found some kraft fat free sharp that only has 60 calories!
Schwans guy came by tonite and I got  some salmon and grilled shrimp.
Since  having  the lap band . I am always ready to try something new. My taste buds have totally changed.
I always seem to want beans, Fish.Chicken.
I was watching Tv the other day and watching,
You are what you eat!
She cooked these ladies something with soybeans...I want to try that!
If you have any low calorie recipes you like and would like to share.Just email them to me.
Or if you want to know anything about my lap band!

3 comments:

  1. Checking to see if I got this fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a wonderful day at the creek!! {{{Miss Kims}}}

    ReplyDelete