Pages

About Me

My photo
Van Buren, Arkansas, United States
Just trying to make it thru life.

Monday, April 5, 2010

04-05-2010

Nice day today!
Well marty lucked out the little dog was not at lee creek this morning. I was going to bring her home and Fix up some flyers see if I could find her a home.But, guess she found one on her own!
I hope who ever got her, gives her a good home and get her fixed.
I tried to fish for a few minutes but,Not even a bite.
Uncle Sam is making out like a bandit on us this month. Paying the last of 2009 and frist quarter of this year.OUCH!!!!!
Lap Band update: Grilled shrimp with mac and cheese For dinner...Was not a good idea!
I have ate some before. But,Everyday is different.
I got sick! I think I threw up stuff I didn't eat!
I'll just drink liquid for the rest of the evening and start soft to the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Bummer on no bites,,,, who's stuff did ya throw up then ? LOL
    Dern Uncle Sam,,,,but we got a lot of unemployed people to take care of too,,,,so thanks for doing your part =)
    Yeah I know,,,that don't help much,,,but we go on. Love ya, have a great day.

    ReplyDelete