Pages

About Me

My photo
Van Buren, Arkansas, United States
Just trying to make it thru life.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

1-9-11

Well it seems everyone is out of money. Shop is slower now. More than I can ever remember it being. Noticed calacol goose went out of business so did the older couple across the street from them. I worry more for our guys they I do for ourselves. But,world is full of what ifs. A person could make their sick on just what ifs. I choose to believe in God and know he will take care of me. No matter what happens in this world.
Cooking Dad up some chicken and dumplings already cooked a pot of deer chili today.
He is lucky....he has those sad eyes and turns his head just right looks at me so pittaful.He knows I would do anything for him and mom. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment