Pages

About Me

My photo
Van Buren, Arkansas, United States
Just trying to make it thru life.

Monday, January 10, 2011

1-10-2011

GOOD MORNING AMERICA HOW ARE YOU???
I have that song stuck in my head.
Being home bound with hubby and dog one day tomany.lol we'll make it we always do.
Have. You ever noticed how you can be going thru like minding your own business and of no where no cause to you life knocks you down.My problem is letting everyone else drag me in their mess.
All of a sudden, well Kim said this and I don't know how. But,I end up hanging myself at the end of the rope. Well at 45, I decided I don't care what sister is mad at which sister,neverless why!
I am going to start posting recipes on my blog. I love to cook it helps we to forget. Who is doing What,to Whom. Maybe you will find something for yourself here with me.It may just he a stage Im going thru. Time will tell.

2 comments:

  1. I really have to start reading, before I post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know you can go back and edit your posts,,,anytime ?? Love ya Sis !!

    ReplyDelete