Pages

About Me

My photo
Van Buren, Arkansas, United States
Just trying to make it thru life.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

01-04-11

Today is hubbys birthday.
I love him more every year.But,just like everyone we have our moments,days!
Today when I got up God told me be Thankful for what you have.
I knew what he ment as so as he said it. Its my house I have been so focus on how small it is and wanting to move into a larger one. That I forget to be Thankful for just having a house. I know a couple that lost there house could not afford the payments anymore. I know another couple that has been living in a OLD R.V. for years.That leaks and is cold.
So, just thinking my house is paid off.it may be small and alittle ruff around the edges.But,its mine. So today I thank God for everything he has given me
Including my family,friends,hubby and our small house.

No comments:

Post a Comment