Pages

About Me

My photo
Van Buren, Arkansas, United States
Just trying to make it thru life.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

01-01-11

Today is saturday (time to weigh in) I have gained 5 pounds over the holidays. Man! :( Okay time to suck it up. Time to get real with myself again.Alot of people think oh she had the lap-band surgery. That's why she lost so much weight. Yup! And im glad I did
Best thing I have ever done for myself. But,it is still hard...MENTALLY!!!
BUT,AFTER LOSING 217 POUNDS,I CAN DO IT!!!!!!
I needed that good pap talk to myself.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, you can do it !! I think we all put on a little thru the holidays. Okay,Okay,,I put on a lot this year....20lbs,,,only problem...
    where did I put it on,,,my pants and shirts still fit,,,my socks say my feet have grown,,but my boots still fit. *scratching head* What's going on ? Love ya >;o)

    ReplyDelete